- Apples – any shape or color
- Cutting board and knife (adult use only)
- Popsicle sticks
- Red or green paint
- Paper plate
- Blank cards or paper
- Cut your apples in half, (adult use only). You can cut them vertically or horizontally. Either shape of the cut apple has a different and fun look for a stamp.
- Place a popsicle stick into the back of your apple to use for a handle when dipping and stamping.
- Add paint to your paper plate and dip your apple into the paint.
- Press your painted apple onto the front of your blank card or paper. Make sure you press on all edges of your apple to get the paint stamped all around.
- Lift up your apple and see your fabulous apple stamps. Let the paint dry completely.